1. In order to combat the SPAM challenges we have been facing, I have chosen for the registration of new forum members to be manually approved. If you are registering as a new member, please fill out your profile as much as your comfortable doing. By doing this it shows us that you are not a spammer and will ensure that you’re registered to the form quickly. Should you be denied by mistake, please reapply with a fully completed profile
  2. I have received a lot of messages asking about the future of the forums once my car sells. Well today it sold and will soon be on its way to its new home. With that said, for the forums, there is more information under 'Announcements" titled "Future of the Forums' you could also copy and paste this link: http://www.trabantforums.com/threads/future-of-the-forums-donations.1762/
  1. Steve

Steve Loyal Comrade

Has anyone got a usable second hand starter motor or maybe a new one that they are willing to sell. Has to be in the UK though, the nearer to Nottingham the better.
  2. Ian

Ian Loyal Comrade

Steve, Do you still need one, as I have an apparantly good dry-stored one,....that I got in amongst some other parts recently.
    Its' a 12 volt one.

Let me know IF of interest.

Regards,

Ian
  3. Steve

Steve Loyal Comrade

No thanks Ian, had the old one renovated at the local auto electricians. I do, however, need a 601 rear light lens if you have one.
  4. Ian

Ian Loyal Comrade

Hi Steve,

That's fine, as might be useful for someon else in the future?,.....as I already have a spare mothballed, for myself!

Apologies,...but, DON'T have a rear lamp lens in amongst my remaining excess bits.

All the best for now!

Ian
  5. Ian

Ian Loyal Comrade

Do you happen to perhaps have a complete battery clamp assy., with the 2 x retaining hooks available?....I can't find mine, which i
  6. Ian

Ian Loyal Comrade

thought I had stashed, when i stripped the car down, for it's rebuild??!!....Puzzling. If you have one, tell me how much incl. p/p and I'll sort you out. Many thanks. Ian.