1. In order to combat the SPAM challenges we have been facing, I have chosen for the registration of new forum members to be manually approved. If you are registering as a new member, please fill out your profile as much as your comfortable doing. By doing this it shows us that you are not a spammer and will ensure that you’re registered to the form quickly. Should you be denied by mistake, please reapply with a fully completed profile
  2. I have received a lot of messages asking about the future of the forums once my car sells. Well today it sold and will soon be on its way to its new home. With that said, for the forums, there is more information under 'Announcements" titled "Future of the Forums' you could also copy and paste this link: http://www.trabantforums.com/threads/future-of-the-forums-donations.1762/

1968 Ford Fairlane 500

Other Vehicle's item created by turbofiat124, Sep 23, 2018

1. turbofiat124

turbofiat124 Premium Member Forum Donor

2. Andrewwoey

Andrewwoey Loyal Comrade

Lovely car.
  3. trondd

trondd Puttering Along

Wow, looks nice. How many Trabants can you fit within it's length? :D
  4. turbofiat124

turbofiat124 Premium Member Forum Donor

This car takes up allot of room in my garage. I have a dedicated spot for it in the corner when it's not being driven. Otherwise it would take up almost the length of two of my smaller cars parked nose to tail at the entrance of one of the garage doors. So whenever I plan on driving it, I have to move a couple of cars out just to get this one car out of the garage then pull those back in then the Ford.

It's quite a hassle having to move all these cars around but I'd rather do that than let them sit out in the weather.