My co-worker is into 4 wheelers. We are going to fix his Yamaha Bruin 350 whenever he decides to bring it over to my house. Something about the brake caliper holes won't line up in the holes in the control arm. And probably give the carb a good cleaning since it's been sitting. Cleaning carbs is hit or miss. I've taken about 20 carbs apart on just about everything and it either works or it doesn't. So he gives me this Bravo 110cc ATV in trade. It's got a busted rear shock so I have it tethered with a bungee cord to keep it from coming loose. The bolt holding the rear swing arm was broken. I couldn't find a 1/2X12" bolt so I had to cut down some 1/2" threaded rod and use two nylon lock nuts and washers. The battery is from the fire alarm system at work. They swapped them out the other day so I grabbed the old ones before they went into the recycling bin. The carburator was awful. The insides had turned green! I had to sand blast the funk off the bottom of the fuel bowl and the brass pieces. The jets I could not get cleaned by ordinary means. So I had to heat them with a propane torch. This black stuff started oozing out. So I got it running but after it cools down it doesn't act like it wants to start. So I pulled the spark plug and it's carbon fouled. I bead blasted it and now it starts. No amount of adjustment on the idle mixture screw or speed screw has any effect! Luckily new carbs are only $14.