1. In order to combat the SPAM challenges we have been facing, I have chosen for the registration of new forum members to be manually approved. If you are registering as a new member, please fill out your profile as much as your comfortable doing. By doing this it shows us that you are not a spammer and will ensure that you’re registered to the form quickly. Should you be denied by mistake, please email justin@trabantforums.com
  2. Hello Everyone...Just a note for those of you who do not check the For Sale Section often, but I am selling my Trabant for $2500. Link is below, if you're interested, reach out to me. http://www.trabantforums.com/threads/price-drop-1984-trabant-limo-for-sale-clear-title.43437/
  1. Caleb

Caleb Loyal Comrade

Hello All,

I would like to invite everyone to central Kentucky for a Trabi Rally along the "Bourbon Trail". Our goal is to host this rally on Memorial Day weekend May 26th - 27th 2018. We plan on driving and touring the area Saturday (26th) and Sunday (27th). Since this is a holiday weekend we felt this would give people the best opportunity to arrive on Friday (25th) and head out on Monday (28th).

We will be based out of Lawrenceburg KY and traveling to various sites around the area. The main focus will be a couple of the local Bourbon distillers (possibilities include: Buffalo Trace, Four Roses, Wild Turkey, Woodford Reserve, & Town Branch) while also cruising back roads (great for Trabis) through some of the beautiful horse farms and stopping at Keeneland Race Track for some additional sight seeing.

Right now we are wanting to gauge interest and begin to get a head count if possible. So please let me know if you are interested or will be attending. I am more than happy to help with finding accommodations if needed. We do have a local hotel (Best Western) in Lawrenceburg along with a few others in nearby Frankfort. Parking in the area is ample, so trailers should be no issue at all.
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2018
    GroupCaptSlow likes this.