1. In order to combat the SPAM challenges we have been facing, I have chosen for the registration of new forum members to be manually approved. If you are registering as a new member, please fill out your profile as much as your comfortable doing. By doing this it shows us that you are not a spammer and will ensure that you’re registered to the form quickly. Should you be denied by mistake, please reapply with a fully completed profile
  2. I have received a lot of messages asking about the future of the forums once my car sells. Well today it sold and will soon be on its way to its new home. With that said, for the forums, there is more information under 'Announcements" titled "Future of the Forums' you could also copy and paste this link: http://www.trabantforums.com/threads/future-of-the-forums-donations.1762/
  1. Steve

Steve Loyal Comrade

2. RogerDerSchrauber

RogerDerSchrauber Premium Member Forum Donor

Wow. Next to a national park, and in full view of his neighbors, who are close by, he lets 40 or 50 cars rot in a field. I don't understand what he was thinking. Buy the cars to let them rust away? If you're going to have that many cars, take care of them, keep them out of the elements, and be considerate of your neighbors. They have mortgages to pay off and would like to sell their properties for at least what they paid into them.
  3. phi

phi Loyal Comrade

4. Steve

Steve Loyal Comrade

If you go onto Google Earth overhead at Middleton-by-Youlgreave you can see about six cars inside the garden and none in the larger plot where he used to keep the majority. That imagery is dated 2011, and when I went last year I think there were less than that. I'm going to revisit him soon before I move house to the North East of England. Maybe I can pick up some spares.
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2018