1. In order to combat the SPAM challenges we have been facing, I have chosen for the registration of new forum members to be manually approved. If you are registering as a new member, please fill out your profile as much as your comfortable doing. By doing this it shows us that you are not a spammer and will ensure that you’re registered to the form quickly. Should you be denied by mistake, please reapply with a fully completed profile
  2. I have received a lot of messages asking about the future of the forums once my car sells. Well today it sold and will soon be on its way to its new home. With that said, for the forums, there is more information under 'Announcements" titled "Future of the Forums' you could also copy and paste this link: http://www.trabantforums.com/threads/future-of-the-forums-donations.1762/
  1. Justin

Justin Owner Administrator

A lot of you have been wondering about the future of the forum once my car sold.

Well, my car has now sold and here is where we are at.

Currently, I have no plans to sell or shut down the forums. As of now, I am still intending to run it to be a great and informative community for Trabant enthusiasts and owners.

Now the forum does cost money to run and donations to keep help it running are important; there are hosting fees, domain renewal fees and fees for updates (which the forum is overdue on)

With that said, any donations that people make go to keep the forum running and the same rules are in place as was before for donors.

If you love the site and feel you've benefited from it, whether from finding/selling a vehicle/parts or just because you've received so much good information here, please consider a donation to support us!

Your donation goes to help grow and add great features to the community, it helps towards hosting fees, it helps with upgrades to the site and many other things!

A donation of any amount is helpful and will always be appreciated.

Any donation of $20 or more will get you a few additional benefits:
    • Go from 'Registered Member' to ' Premium Member' - This gets you a few more options and capabilities throughout the forums.
    • Custom Title of Your Choice (Current examples include 'Trabimeister' and 'Lord Trabi')
    • Designation with a Gold banner under your name that you're a 'Forum Donor'
    • Unlimited Garage Photos and unlimited upload sizes.
    Donations are done securely through PayPal here:

DONATE TO TRABANTFORUMS.COM

If you choose to donate $20 or more, I will reach out to you on what you'd like your custom title to be ,or you could put your desired custom title and forum username in on the donation page.

Please note that donations are not required and are made strictly on a voluntary basis.
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2018