1. In order to combat the SPAM challenges we have been facing, I have chosen for the registration of new forum members to be manually approved. If you are registering as a new member, please fill out your profile as much as your comfortable doing. By doing this it shows us that you are not a spammer and will ensure that you’re registered to the form quickly. Should you be denied by mistake, please email justin@trabantforums.com
  1. Marius S

Marius S Newbie

Hello guys and gals,
    I'm from Québec, Canada. I grew in east Europe in the 70's with Trabis everywhere. Even had a few friends that had Trabants at those times. Well, I think that I would really like to buy one and restore it in a museum like shape. If everything goes well, this summer I'll try to find one in good shape in Europe and ship it back here in Canada.
    I love this site and it's a wealth of good infos .
    Happy motoring to all of you !

Marius
    Wartburg353W likes this.
  2. Steve

Steve Loyal Comrade

Welcome Marius to the forum. I'm sure you will be able to find a suitable car, if not in North America, where there are a few already up for sale, some on this forum; then in Europe definitely. Indeed by then my latest car I bought last week will probably be up for sale.
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2018 at 3:54 AM
  3. BillB

BillB Loyal Comrade Administrator Moderator