1. Micha1710

Micha1710 Newbie

Hello, my Name is Micha. I´m from Dresden, located in the east of Germany. If there are some Questions about Trabant or something else, i will try to help you, because in my Hometown there are many People who drive the good old german Iron, me too. I hope you will understand my horrible english, i´m 38, school is passed 20 years ago.

See you, greets Micha

Hi, mein Name ist Micha, ich komme aus Dresden, das liegt in Ostdeutschland. Falls ihr irgendwelche Fragen habt, was das Thema Trabant betrifft, werde ich euch natürlich helfen. Hier gibt es eine große Gemeinde an Trabantfahrern die auch selbst an ihren Autos schrauben. Gerne suche ich euch auch hier vor Ort Teile und sende sie euch zu. Ich weiß ja das es in Übersee an Teilen mangelt.
    Ich freue mich euch hier zu lesen.

Bis dahin, Micha
    BillB and Tim S like this.
  2. michiel76

michiel76 Loyal Comrade

Herzlich wilkommen!
  3. Micha1710

Micha1710 Newbie

Dankeschön :)
  4. michiel76

michiel76 Loyal Comrade

Kein problem,mein Deutsch ist auch slecht habe es niemals im unterricht gehabt.
    Ich kann es gut lesen,sprechen und verstehen aber schreiben?!? da fehlt ja etwas :(
  5. Micha1710

Micha1710 Newbie

So schlecht ist es nicht, mein Englisch ist schlimmer ;-)
  6. JASONCHAD

JASONCHAD Trabi Meister Forum Donor

Ich habe mal in Dresden gewohnt. Sie is wirklich eine schöne Stadt. Es is schon fast 20 Jahre seit dem ich da war, deswegen ist mein deutsch so schlecht geworden. Ich wohnte in der nahe von Grosser Garten.
    RogerDerSchrauber likes this.
  7. RogerDerSchrauber

RogerDerSchrauber Loyal Comrade

Micha, herzlich willkommen in der englischen Welt des Trabants. Entweder auf englisch oder deutsch ist die Liebe zum Trabi universell. Oder in diesem Fall: Universal...
  8. frogbros

frogbros Von Trabi Forum Donor

welcome to the forums
  9. kev the builder

kev the builder Loyal Comrade

Hi welcome from a rainy england your english is a hell of a lot better than my german
  10. Tim S

Tim S Just Slow, Not Stalin Forum Donor

Welcome! My wish is to someday be conversational in German. However, I can't learn soon enough as I am planning on visiting Germany for the 1st time this fall! Life long dream to come true I hope.

Thank you very much for your offer of support! I sure you will have many questions to answer! :)
  11. kev the builder

kev the builder Loyal Comrade

I went to Germany in 1978 when it was west Germany and enjoyed it and would like to go to the former east Germany but my wife's not very keen at all
  12. tricken

tricken Loyal Comrade

dresden is a wonderful city, been that way a few times. we have friends that lived in bautzen
  13. Bountyflyer

Bountyflyer Premium Member Forum Donor

I was in Gotha many times when I was a kid. We visited Dresden a few times. Welcome to the forum!
  14. BillB

BillB Loyal Comrade Administrator Moderator

Im vergangenen Sommer besuchte ich Dresden, die schönste Stadt. Ich muss wieder zurück
    Willkommen im Forum!
  15. Fritz

Fritz Newbie

I visited Radeberg a town near Dresden last autum. Beeing there a friend of mine living in Radeberg, arranged a trip to Zwichau. He took me to the Trabant museum in Zwichau. This was my best museum visit ever. Every Trabant owner should go there once. It's memories for life for a Trabant lover.
  16. Bountyflyer

Bountyflyer Premium Member Forum Donor

Unfortunately Audi took over the museum and they are ashamed by our beloved little cars. Most of the Trabants were gone when I was there... But at least its still there. Someone has to pay the bills right?
  17. Fritz

Fritz Newbie

This is probably the August Horch museum. We went there first but understood that this was not what we were looking for. There is a smaller museum in Zwichau contains many Trabants and a few Wartburgs. This is just a small museum in a side street and very hard to find. My friend had to make å phonecall to get there.
  18. Fritz

Fritz Newbie