1. In order to combat the SPAM challenges we have been facing, I have chosen for the registration of new forum members to be manually approved. If you are registering as a new member, please fill out your profile as much as your comfortable doing. By doing this it shows us that you are not a spammer and will ensure that you’re registered to the form quickly. Should you be denied by mistake, please email justin@trabantforums.com
  2. I have received a lot of messages asking about the future of the forums once my car sells. Well today it sold and will soon be on its way to its new home. With that said, for the forums, there is more information under 'Announcements" titled "Future of the Forums' you could also copy and paste this link: http://www.trabantforums.com/threads/future-of-the-forums-donations.1762/
  1. Steve

Steve Loyal Comrade

Last weekend, the 7th,8th and 9th July, was this year's Iron Curtain rally, run by the IFA club of the UK. I attended on the 8th (Saturday) with my Trabbi 601, recently restored to road use, and enjoyed a 60 mile convoy road trip around the Peak District of central England, starting and finishing in Blythe Bridge, near Stoke on Trent. Trabant Tramps. Kombis, Universal, 601s and a 1.1, a Barkas, acouple of Wartburgs, and a couple of MZ motorcycles were in the convoy IFArally1.jpg

IFArally4.jpg
    michiel76 likes this.
  2. mbeamish

mbeamish Loyal Comrade

Looks a good turn out . I have been last 6/7 years but gave it a miss this year as i'm going to germany . The ferry over from ireland makes foxfield an expensive week end you're lucky living in england all it costs is a little petrol