1. Trabant Forums is now part of the AutoShrine Network and has moved to a new server
    If anything broke during the move, please contact admin@trabantforums.com
  1. Steve

Steve Loyal Comrade

Has anyone got a usable second hand starter motor or maybe a new one that they are willing to sell. Has to be in the UK though, the nearer to Nottingham the better.
  2. Ian

Ian Loyal Comrade

Steve, Do you still need one, as I have an apparantly good dry-stored one,....that I got in amongst some other parts recently.
    Its' a 12 volt one.

Let me know IF of interest.

Regards,

Ian
  3. Steve

Steve Loyal Comrade

No thanks Ian, had the old one renovated at the local auto electricians. I do, however, need a 601 rear light lens if you have one.
  4. Ian

Ian Loyal Comrade

Hi Steve,

That's fine, as might be useful for someon else in the future?,.....as I already have a spare mothballed, for myself!

Apologies,...but, DON'T have a rear lamp lens in amongst my remaining excess bits.

All the best for now!

Ian
  5. Ian

Ian Loyal Comrade

Do you happen to perhaps have a complete battery clamp assy., with the 2 x retaining hooks available?....I can't find mine, which i
  6. Ian

Ian Loyal Comrade

thought I had stashed, when i stripped the car down, for it's rebuild??!!....Puzzling. If you have one, tell me how much incl. p/p and I'll sort you out. Many thanks. Ian.
  7. Ian

Ian Loyal Comrade

Steve,.....Not bad value currently on ebay, there is a rear light lens, WITH the rest of the lamp, for £23 incl. the p/p, offered in the U.K.
    eBay item number:
    Hope this might help you out?!! Regards, Ian
  8. Steve

Steve Loyal Comrade

Thanks Ian, item purchased.
  9. Ian

Ian Loyal Comrade

No PROBLEM Steve,...Glad to help you out!