1. DDR

DDR Loyal Comrade

I have on offer my P601k Kombi , She is solid and starts first turn of the key. She is registered in the U.K on a "G" plate and is currently M.O.T'd and Taxed . She will drive anywhere in the U.K . She has been reliable all the time I have had her . She has no rot on the body , the underside is really good .4 really good tyres and good spare in boot .Battery was brand new about 4 months ago. Stereo fitted and working , de-coked engine a few months back (really easy job !) fitted new steering column bushes ,new CIBIE headlights fitted with correct beam for driving on U.K roads . 2 sets of keys and 2 spare uncut sets included. Everything works as it should do . I also have a shed full of parts to go with her (if needed) , Parts include a spare engine (known good one ) wings, windows, lights , front struts , new alternators (genuine DDR), carbs , coils , switches,starters, dashboard , grille etc etc . I will chuck in 3 gallons of HLP68 gearbox oil , manuals , etc etc. Brilliant little car, genuine reason for sale . I can be contacted on (01482) 325462 after 6pm thanks ! DSCF3451.JPG
  2. vdubbin

vdubbin Loyal Comrade

Shame to see you're selling up dude, but it's a great little car, I hope it goes to a good home. I'll spread the word!
    Justin likes this.
  3. Justin

Justin Founder Moderator

Likewise, hate to see it leave you.