1. VADOC

VADOC Premium Member Forum Donor

Hi Everyone
    i know it's late may but wondering what thoughts are about 2019 parade of Trabants
    I've been trying to do some Google maps and it seems that L'Enfant Plaza might be even closer than the F street location to the Virginian suites
    Anyone know washington well enough to confirm and should I make the usual reservations?
    Thanks
    Michael
    trabant601 and RogerDerSchrauber like this.
  2. RogerDerSchrauber

RogerDerSchrauber Premium Member Forum Donor

I'd have no objection to the Virginian Suites again. They know us, and don't mind the odd assortment of cars, trucks and trailers. I think they kind of look forward to it! ;)

Looks like it's going to be a great time. 30th anniversary of the fall of the Berlin Wall! And a whole new showplace!
    trabant601 likes this.
  3. Wartburg353W

Wartburg353W Loyal Comrade

4. Caleb

Caleb Loyal Comrade

I am hoping we will be able to go this year. Would love to see the new facility they have set up. We may still look around at hotels, see if we can find any better rates or anything.
    trabant601 likes this.
  5. TrabiCRAZY

TrabiCRAZY Puttering Along

I'll be there. Granted I do not have my Trabant anymore but going is always a blast. I hope to get another Trabi soon. My girlfriend, brother and I are coming from Hartville, Ohio in our 2010 Nissan Versa! I plan on proposing to my girlfriend at the Spy Museum. Follow me on YouTube to stay updated!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChcjAE9GyWr6igt8GoIWY4A

See you folks in November!

Dominick Bartlett
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2019
  6. Wartburg353W

Wartburg353W Loyal Comrade