1. Brian Krustchinsky

Brian Krustchinsky Loyal Comrade

Ok here we go again, if not sold here will list on Ebay, seems like they sell on Ebay

1978 Trabant Kombi, runs, need brakes and tires to drive, has early bumpers, all door handles and hinges aluminum, has had rust repaired at some point in rocker panels, solid floors, has rust behind windshield rubber, all electrics works

Rebuilt carb, gas tank cleaned and restored, new fuel delivery system, new coils, wire and plugs, engine sheet metal media blasted and painted, new air filter, have all premimium brake parts for the car, have new blinker lenses and tail lights, new rubber trim to go down side of car, new stainless steel emblems, good 6V battery, was new but its been sitting in car as well, have the center caps and lug covers as well

2500.00 this is my bottom dollar, have over 5000 in car, I had bought the car almost two years ago in hopes on having a little fun, but to many projects, this car is on wheel dolly in my car and is literally getting push around out of the way

Might Trade depends

Clear TN title

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 27, 2014
  2. turbofiat124

turbofiat124 Premium Member Forum Donor

TN title? Is the car in Tennessee?
  3. Justin

Justin Founder Moderator

It's in TX
  4. Brian Krustchinsky

Car in Salado Tx, was titled in TN when imported, I have not transferred due to having got brakes and tires on it
  5. JASONCHAD

JASONCHAD Trabi Meister Forum Donor

Brian, I thought I told you that I will take your car...I am just waiting to win the lottery :)

I wish you luck in selling, I really wish that I could afford to buy it. I would love to have another Kombi, one that I could leave my Dachzelt on and use for camping. If by chance it doesn't sell by the end of the year, I might be able to work something out...still crossing my fingers for a Christmas bonus....that would be a great Christmas present to myself.
  6. Justin

Justin Founder Moderator

7. Kieth Reed

Kieth Reed Puttering Along

Brian, do you still have the car? I am interested in buying and would like to discuss. Kieth
  8. Brian Krustchinsky

You can give me a call 254 702-6628 Brian