1. mbeamish

mbeamish Loyal Comrade

Anyone get any IFA themed presents? I got a wartburg keyring,hat and t-shirt,
    Wartburg353W likes this.
  2. michiel76

michiel76 Loyal Comrade

No,nothing.....:-(
  3. turbofiat124

turbofiat124 Premium Member Forum Donor

My wife bought me some new sills, exhaust hangers and some other miscellaneous items I picked out.

I typically order from either Danzer or TrabantWelt (mostly TrabantWelt) and my package arrived in less than 2 weeks. I was blown away this time by DHL's prompt shipping which is ordinarily three weeks. No wonder they went belly up in the United States. Now they just dump their packages off at a US postal center in New York and it's shipped from their by the US postal service. I still can't understand why shipping from Hungary is about half the price and twice as fast...

As usual anytime a package comes from Germany it looks like it has been to hell and back. The package had a hole in the corner and one of the corners of one of the sills was bent but I was able to straighten it out with a punch and hammer. It won't be noticeable anyway so I didn't file a claim.

I also got a floor mat and some small scale models. I'll have to take some photos my models. Oddly most of the models are pre 1964 models. One is a Scamp and one is a P70.
  4. mbeamish

mbeamish Loyal Comrade

5. Keri

Keri Leader

I got:

The opportunity to drive Comrade Trabi!
  6. tricken

tricken Loyal Comrade

i got my trabi a new home to sleep in at night. we moved across town so i know have a new spot for mine to live in and stay dry and out of the elements. plus the new place has a 2 car port to park under when giving trabi a bath or a full on wax job
  7. Adam Benko

Adam Benko Newbie

8. Adam Benko

Adam Benko Newbie