combi camp easy 400

Other Vehicle's item created by mati0921, Mar 30, 2014

1. mati0921

mati0921 Loyal Comrade

2. vdubbin

vdubbin Loyal Comrade

Nice one Mati, have you tried towing with the Trabi yet?
  3. mati0921

mati0921 Loyal Comrade

The trabi deos not run all that good right now:
    <iframe src="https://www.flickr.com/photos/88562734@N07/13387020484/player/" width="500" height="375" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen></iframe>
    Parts are on their way from germany, so hopefully on the road next week. :)
  4. Bountyflyer

Bountyflyer Premium Member Forum Donor

Very nice camper in deed! Your Trabi will have no problem towing it. So now if the back of your Kombi proove to be too small to make out, you could just pup up the camper and use it's luxory....

The price what you paid for it was right too! I love free stuff!

I checked out your pictures of your car in paces. Pls don't even try to pull the cooling fan off to change the bearings. I've tried on five of them, they all broke. Unless yours is a metal fan, just leave it aloune.
  5. mati0921

mati0921 Loyal Comrade

I wont touch the cooling fan at all. I have a spare if it fails. :)
    Parts for engine rebuild is here, and all parts are clean, and lined up ready to put together tomorrow, and when trabi is rnning again i need to look at some rust problems on the fiat punto. it's ispection time in two months for that one, and i want to be ready. :) When that is done i will take the camper apart and maybe paint the chassis if needed, an repair the tent, and put it back together, so it can pass inspection, so i can register it in my name. :)