1. Steve

Steve Loyal Comrade

I have one of my two Trabants for sale. It's the one on my Avatar pic. To save me the job of resizing the photos, here is a link to one of the sites I'm using to sell. www.classiccarsforsale.co.uk/trabant/601/305176
    It is a really nice 1987 model, drives and runs like the best of Trabis, and it comes with a current UK MoT certificate of road worthiness, valid until September 2019. The car comes with documented provenance that it was used in the 2015 film production of the Man from UNCLE, and comes with the number plates made for the film. It has no current UK registration but I have NOVA documents and a dating letter from the UK IFA club for sending with an application form to DVLA to get it registered. I'm located in the North East of England, and if anyone not in mainland UK on the forum is interested, I can deliver it to any mainland port or agent for onward transportation. And I can deliver to anywhere else in mainland UK by arrangement. The asking price is £2000 or very near offer.
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2019
  2. Steve

Steve Loyal Comrade

Sold today to the first guy who came to look at it. A professor, no less! Loves old Communist bloc cars but never had one. Now he has.
    Berlin89 likes this.