Okay, car is back at my house. My batteries were dead. I guess batteries can't live more than four years and survive a severe wreck... just sad. But anyway, the generator regulator located beside the battery. It super heats as my car drives, yet no power is supplied to the battery. So there has to be something wrong somewhere, the question is... what? Is it the regulator? Is it the generator? Could it be the wiring. Also, off topic. My car obviously once had fog lights, as it has the switches. I have "new" fog lights I bought for 10 bucks off ebay, original but without the electrical wiring. How do I wire these puppies back up?