1. Ray

Ray Puttering Along

We are very proud of our Sydney Harbour Bridge. It could still be the largest steel bridge in the world. It was completed in 1932 as a Depression project. You can walk across it any day, and there are even tours to the top of the arch for tourists.
  2. dave

dave Puttering Along

Ray,Usually its a spur of the moment thing, if the weather is nice i'll take it out but first I have to sort out a fuel leak which sprung up over the weekend but i have to find time to do it.
  3. Justin

Justin Founder Moderator

4. Justin

Justin Founder Moderator

Welcome to the forums by the way!
  5. Tim S

Tim S Just Slow, Not Stalin Forum Donor

Beautiful looking car!
  6. Andrew

Andrew Most Powerful Leader Moderator Forum Donor

Hi Dave,

We should organise a meet up with Rodney and Martin, Rodney has about 6, Martin has the last produced 2Stroke KubelWagen (and I believe the only one sold to civilians) and then I have one soon to be two...

Cheers

Andrew
  7. dave

dave Puttering Along

Sounds like a plan. Mine is missing a few bits at the moment but it should be back together fairly soon!
  8. Andrew

If you need anything or any help, feel free to message me, having done a full restoration, I'm fairly good at fixing almost anything on the car. :) and I have a reasonable collection of spares floating around..
  9. dave

dave Puttering Along

No probs, mine came with everything in pretty good condition. I'm just getting the bumpers fixed at the moment so it looks a bit weird without them haha
  10. jfreakofkorn

jfreakofkorn Loyal Comrade

nice looking car and welcome
  11. Andrew

I Tried to get the same photo yesterday next to jeffery's street wharf.. but the park was taken :(

[​IMG]

I don't think the security guy who was watching over the northern pivot point of the bridge was too happy that I had parked near it (and in a bus stop) to take the picture... he was on his radio as I got back into my car and drove off. (The bridge has two giant pivots (north and sound) that a lot of the force of the bridge goes through it, so I imagine they are quite sensitive about it.)
    michiel76 and dave like this.
  12. michiel76

michiel76 Loyal Comrade

It is still great to see a Trabant on the other side of the world....:)
  13. Phil Tracy

Phil Tracy Puttering Along

Both opera house pictures are fantastic even with the trees :)
  14. kev the builder

kev the builder Loyal Comrade

The weather looks great there your making me jealous I've been out in the hills where they were snow covered