1. need4speed

need4speed Newbie

I am still looking for a 1.1 limousine (not combi) in the US. If you know of one for sale, let me know.

Thanks!
  2. Gromyko

Gromyko Newbie

Hey, I couldn't help but notice you mentioned a limousine specifically instead of a combi. Does this mean you have seen listings for a Combi 1.1 in the US recently? I've found the pickings rather slim recently, the only Combi I've been able to find is a 9,000$ 1964 601 Combi.

Best of luck on your search! ;)
  3. need4speed

need4speed Newbie

Yes, I have run across more than one Kombi in the past 6 months. They are out there. If I come across another I will let you know.
    Gromyko likes this.
  4. RogerDerSchrauber

RogerDerSchrauber Premium Member Forum Donor

Somebody sold a 1,1 in Chicago a while back. It was kind of a mess. Then somebody was selling a rustbucket 1,1 Kombi in FL. That's about it.

You'd be better off importing one, IMNSHO. Limousine 1,1s are harder to find in general.
  5. need4speed

need4speed Newbie

I evaluated the silver one in Chicago. The owner was a nut job :) Years ago I imported my 1.1 from CZ, but I was living there so it was easy to find help. How would I go about importing a 1.1 while living in the US? Are there companies that locate and ship?

Thanks