1. Trabant Forums is now part of the AutoShrine Network and has moved to a new server
    If anything broke during the move, please contact admin@trabantforums.com
  1. Bill

Bill Smoking Along

[​IMG]
    Hi folks- I am unpacking some boxes and I found some Trabant stuff I don't really need.
    This lot consists of tire repair plugs, windshield wiper arm "wings" all in the original packages. There is a box of spare fasteners for a Trabant , a few sheets from a IFA notepad and dried up tube of DDR silicone to display in your garage! $25 for all plus shipping. Please email directly at wisent1@yahoo.com if interested. I take Pay-Pal!
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2017
  2. Bill

Bill Smoking Along

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    This is an original DDR tool used to spray "Elastikon" into hard to reach places on Trabants. It should work fine for other rustproofing materials like Waxoyle too.
    This tool is NOS but may have a little shelf soiling from being in a garage and being packed up with other car stuff.
  3. Bill

Bill Smoking Along

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Set of four hubcaps. I bought these for my Universal. They were only used for about 2 months before it was wrecked. They are in very nice shape. It might be a bit hard to tell because of the reflection.
    I would like $75 for the set plus shipping.
  4. Bill

Bill Smoking Along

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    NOS in the original packaging, switch for a back up light. *SOLD*!
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2017
  5. Bill

Bill Smoking Along

[​IMG]
    ADMV enameled badge and a rally badge. Both are in nice condition. The ADMV badge is made of heavy brass with threaded holes on the back to affix it. The rally badge is a thin pressed metal, maybe aluminum. $35 for the set plus shipping.
    RogerDerSchrauber likes this.
  6. ummeli

ummeli Premium Member Forum Donor

I love the East German terminology. "Schalter feur Reuckfahrscheinwerfer". It's so weird even my wife -- a native German -- has trouble understanding it. :)