1. Rods of the Valley

    Rods of the Valley Puttering Along

    Yes, the pink 1962 that I bought BACK because I had someone that was bugging me for a year to buy it. It was so difficult to find time to get seller and buyer together, I just bought the car myself. The the guy that HAD to have it-- disappeared somewhere into the time and space continuum. Registered and titled in California, so if it can be licensed in Crazyfornia, It can be licensed anywhere.

    I am OK with owning only one Trabant, so I will not sell my 1988 Combi--- ever----

    When I went to get the P50 it had been sitting in a garage for a long time- I brought it home, cleaned out the tank and started it up. Drove it around here, then parked it. Now it has been sitting long enought that it will need to have the same thing done again and I am sure it should have the brake system checked out before you start your Trabi Trek.

    No it is not an Isetta or a Gogi or a Messerschmitt but neither is the PRICE $3000 -- You can NOT import one and get it titled for that kind of money-- Especially a P50 Combi -- Duesnberg trades considered. Rod7072877506
    Justin likes this.
  2. Justin

    Justin Founder Moderator

    Have any photos Rod?
  3. Aaron

    Aaron Leader

    I might have some buried in my email, I will look. Rod's a good guy even if he is a little argumentative with Hayabusa owners ;)
    Justin likes this.
  4. Rods of the Valley

    Rods of the Valley Puttering Along

    How in the ****** do I post pictures on this thing?
    Mine are too large of file-- I did post ONE-- of the P50-- somehow I managed that-- then BAM-- I could not log in again until today, when I figured this thing out again-- NOT sure how long before I go silent again, so I am string everyone all up while I can--- JASON, Did you get ANY of the info about the California Museum program?
  5. Rods of the Valley

    Rods of the Valley Puttering Along

    I do have a spare GSXR engine here--- NoNoNo--- Better not do it.. I'll leave it like it is. . . . maybe
  6. Justin

    Justin Founder Moderator

    you just go to the bottom right where it says "upload a file" then upload it....it will only stop you if the file is too big
  7. jfreakofkorn

    jfreakofkorn Loyal Comrade

    they have photobucket ( its free )

    just copy the IMG Code and paste it in the thread

    that should solve the photo posting problem ....
  8. Charlie

    Charlie Newbie

    Hey I would like to see pics too
    I may have to own a p50 :)
  9. VADOC

    VADOC Premium Member Forum Donor

    I use either FastStone photo resizer or PhotoRazor to reduce the file size. I shoot photos in the largest JPEG that the camera will handle, I save these in a folder, then resize to 1200 X 800 which is a 350 mg file which is easily uploaded, or about 800 X 600 which is even a smaller file.
    After you do it once it takes less time than it took for me to type this
    plus, faststone and photo razor are free
    i would like a P50 but shipping from california to west virginia would be cost prohibitive,
    but then again maybe I need a long vacation, and gas is relatively cheap now. hhhhhmmmm......
  10. Charlie

    Charlie Newbie

    Well I live north of Seattle Washington so that's a shorter drive!
    And a cheaper ship. What's the website for the pics?

    JASONCHAD Trabi Meister Forum Donor

    Rod What museum program information are you referring to?
  12. VADOC

    VADOC Premium Member Forum Donor

    charlie, I actually don't have the photos of the p50
    just wanted to share some resizing programs so that larger sized original files can be made into a managable size for uploading
    I have some friends from Seattle who enjoy telling me how beautiful it is
    If you do end up with the P50 I will be envious

Share This Page