1. JASONCHAD

JASONCHAD Trabi Meister Forum Donor

2. Wartburg353W

Wartburg353W Loyal Comrade

I like the little chrome hood spear.
  3. Brian Krustchinsky

Brian Krustchinsky Loyal Comrade

Well make my car for sale look like an excellent deal, I guess I will list mine on Ebay
  4. JASONCHAD

Brian, yours is a steal. I wish I had some $$$ and I would go ahead and buy it from you! I need another kombi to put my Dachzelt (roof tent) on. After I got mine painted, I have not been brave enough to use the roof tent in fear of scratching the paint. Maybe I should just buy yours if my Wartburg ever sells on eBay, I would still have a little left over after the sale to do a little work on my restoration project :).
  5. Justin

Justin Founder Moderator

Now that one is a bit high for what it is.
  6. Bill Overbaugh

Bill Overbaugh King Trabi Administrator Forum Donor

Is that green original?
    Hood spear is definitely not
    It's missing the 100E emblem on the front grille
    Has the wrong (newer) grille,
    I'm confused... spare hood, doors, exhaust system, fan... or are those
    No idea what the engine compartment looks like.
    "ran when parked" *sigh*
    mismatched taillight lenses
    I THINK the front bumper is in the weeds in the photo of the drivers' side, but the curvy bumpers are hard to come by, best I can tell.
    I'd put this car at $1500. $2k tops.
    JasonChad - I agree with you. Someone needs to save this car. But for $3500 it ain't gonna be me. Brian, I know a guy who wants one, and I've been working on him to buy yours, but he isn't employed right now, and he doesn't want to burn up his savings until he finds something solid.
  7. JASONCHAD

It is not a p-60, it is actually as p601. Color not original. His asking price makes my Wartburg look like a steal.

$1,500 is as high as I would go on this one...and I would need to see more pictured to feel comfortable at that.