1. BruhmBruhm

    BruhmBruhm Newbie

    image.jpg Hi all.

    I'm looking for the bit of L-shaped plastic that goes on the end of the bumper on 601s. I've found some from foreign traders but postage more than triples the price... So if anyone has one in the UK or knows of a parts trader in the UK that would be great.

  2. mbeamish

    mbeamish Loyal Comrade

    Try Dave Jones aka trabi-uk
  3. Cold-War-Charlie

    Cold-War-Charlie Von Trabi Forum Donor

    Trabi Dave has them.
  4. mbeamish

    mbeamish Loyal Comrade

    They tend to fall off . Some folks drill a hole underneath and fit a small self tapping screw to 'lock' them
    RogerDerSchrauber likes this.
  5. BruhmBruhm

    BruhmBruhm Newbie

    Thanks guys, I've got them from Dave.

    Yeah the back ones on mine have been screwed on, think i'll do it on the front too now.

Share This Page