1. DDR

DDR Loyal Comrade

I'm just wondering if anyone has had problems with the IFA club UK . I joined a few weeks ago and paid a years subs. I got my membership number but cannot use the site. It says
    "The specified username is currently inactive. If you have problems activating your account, please contact a board administrator.".
    I contacted the admin and have had no reply. I think this is bad since they readily took my cash but not bothering to answer emails . It seems as though you have to be "vetted" before they allow you to use the site . Surely they should vet potential users BEFORE snatching cash from them and leaving them high and dry for weeks on end. Anyone else had any problems like this ?
  2. turbofiat124

turbofiat124 Premium Member Forum Donor

I thought their forum moved to Yahoo groups. I have not seen any new posts on the web based forum in awhile.
  3. Andrew

Andrew Most Powerful Leader Moderator Forum Donor

4. Andrew

The Yahoo group has been around for ages... a lot longer than their forums. And I think a lot of them prefer the mailing list hence why there isn't much on the forums.

@DDR did you sign up for the forums, I don't think you need your membership dues to join the forum.
  5. DDR

DDR Loyal Comrade

Hi @Andrew and @turbofiat124 , No I didn't use the yahoo thing . It is very very misleading, they have a site and I clicked on the forum bit and tried to sign in . It should be made alot clearer and communications are crud from them .
    Oh Cobblers to that......, Yahoo want to know the inside out of a f*rt , access my email account and public profiles ,mobile number ect ..I dont own a mobile phone Grr . I should not have to mess around like this to access the IFA site. I will email the admin again and express my disgruntled side with them. I appreciate your help guys but I don't expect to sign in several times with organisations I don't use nor have I signed up for . Stuff them .
    I would have better chance getting into the Stassi's file room in 1981 than getting on IFA's forums.
    No , I will stick with this site . :D
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2014
  6. Andrew

7. turbofiat124

turbofiat124 Premium Member Forum Donor

There is a know-it-all on there that is 75% wrong. Be warned.
    FWIT, It's NOT John Short. He gives good advice.
  8. DDR

DDR Loyal Comrade

Hi @turbofiat124 , You always get that on some forums . Thanks for the heads up though. Still waiting to hear from them .
  9. vdubbin

vdubbin Loyal Comrade

Took a while for the admin chap (Christian I think?) to get back to me, but he did.
    Mail group gets a hit every couple of days, site forum maybe once a week.
  10. DDR

DDR Loyal Comrade

Hope they do ! haha.. thought it was a defunkt site !