1. Andrew

Andrew Most Powerful Leader Moderator Forum Donor

VEB Sachsenring I don't care about...

More the issue that Dave spent the time acquiring and then processing the book into pdf, and originally was going to be item for sale on trabiUK (donation towards time as opposed to content)
  2. Andrew

3. JASONCHAD

JASONCHAD Trabi Meister Forum Donor

Does anyone else have the issue of seeing the first few pages, then having them repeat over and over again?
  4. Andrew

Its a big file, if you change page and then let it sit for a few seconds it should update with the correct page...

Best to download it first.... the web based pdf browser is pretty bad...
  5. turbofiat124

turbofiat124 Premium Member Forum Donor

Finally the elusive English shop manual!!! Now I also believe in unicorns and gnomes!

Thanks Phil! If Dave wanted a donation or something for the shop manual I would gladly pay him. Like other people have said, I didn't know if it even existed.

By the way is this the same guy that ran a parts supplier in the UK called TrabbiUK or something? Maybe I got the wrong information but I thought he shut down his operation a couple of years ago. The link in the shop manual seems to be dead.

I'd like to find another source for parts because shipping from Germany is so expensive. From the UK to the US seems to be much cheaper.
    Last edited: May 21, 2014
  6. Andrew