1. Trabant Forums is now part of the AutoShrine Network and has moved to a new server
    If anything broke during the move, please contact admin@trabantforums.com
  1. Wartburg353W

Wartburg353W Loyal Comrade

Hey guys- especially those of you in the D.C. area: On Monday Nov. 5, 2018, the German department at the University of Mary Washington in Fredericksburg, VA will host a presentation on life in the former East Germany by way of surviving artifacts. I am planning to attend with my Wartburg but Prof. Rotter would really appreciate it if a Trabant could be there as well. I know there are a few of you not too far from here. Plus it is the Monday after the Trabant Parade (Nov. 3) at the Spy Museum so if anybody from out of town wanted to do it they could hang around for it. http://schwetzburg.blogspot.com/
  2. RogerDerSchrauber

RogerDerSchrauber Premium Member Forum Donor

My wife and I are planning in staying down there for a couple of days afterwards. Might be able to do it.
    Wartburg353W likes this.
  3. Wartburg353W

Wartburg353W Loyal Comrade

Thanks to Roger for offering to attend this event. The event planner says there is not a lot of parking in the area so we are probably ok to go with mine and Roger's cars - he could possibly handle one more - - we can't make a big show out of it though, too bad!