1. Trabant Forums is now part of the AutoShrine Network and has moved to a new server
    If anything broke during the move, please contact admin@trabantforums.com
  1. Justin

Justin Founder Moderator

As many of you know, I sold my own personal Trabant a few months back to another member; even though I have been Trabi-less, I have continued with all the behind the scenes work and moderation that these forums require.

It takes a lot of work, time and dedication to keep them up, this is something that I no longer have the time or ability to do.

No, we are not shutting down.

I have been in talks with Corvus Digital, the company that manages the Trabant Registry along with many other incredible automotive forums and we have struck a deal.

I will be selling TrabantForums and Corvus Digital will be merging it with the Trabant Registry in the coming weeks.

For the forums, I feel that this is the best move for myself and for this community.

Please feel free to message me on here or email me directly at JustinShepherd82@gmail.com with any questions.

When these forums were built 7 and a half years ago, I never thought they would grow into the community that they have become. I am truthful in saying that this has been a lot of fun and I’m honored to have been part of our Trabant history.

Keep Smokin’

Justin Shepherd
    trabant601 likes this.
  2. JASONCHAD

JASONCHAD Trabi Meister Forum Donor

Thanks Justin for all the work you have done! You will be missed on the forum.
    trabant601 and Justin like this.
  3. Justin

Justin Founder Moderator

Thanks Jason :)
    trabant601 likes this.
  4. Austinpowers

Austinpowers Loyal Comrade

Thanks for the hard work you have done over the years. This forum has been invaluable in keeping Trabants going all over the world.
    I wish you well with your new adventures.

Ian
    trabant601 likes this.
  5. frogbros

frogbros Von Trabi Forum Donor

Thank you Justin
    trabant601 likes this.
  6. Justin

Justin Founder Moderator

Thank you everyone for the very kind sentiments.

@Skye will definitely take good care of everything and has the ability to make things even better, so this community can continue to grow and thrive!
    trabant601 likes this.
  7. Skye

Skye Newbie Staff Member Administrator

trabant601 likes this.
  8. trabant601

trabant601 Loyal Comrade

The forum has been a great opportunity for fans to communicate. You had vision to take it on and I appreciate it. Thank you
  9. Zausel

Zausel Genosse Forum Donor

I'm glad I got to meet you and work on your brake cylinders with you!