1. trabant601

trabant601 Loyal Comrade

Great sticker and book. What is in that book? Who was the source for the sticker? I forgot if we said that already.
  2. Wartburg353W

Wartburg353W Loyal Comrade

Target has a cupholder that just hangs on the side window glass. They were giving them away free at the Target café. You have to drive around with your window open, however.
  3. trabant601

trabant601 Loyal Comrade

exactly the problem with a Trabant, Maybe you could force that thing in there. I have a large cup holder like that in the Mercury to hold the 0.5 l milk bottle of water I drink on the way to work ever day. ;aldskjf;sdjf
  4. turbofiat124

turbofiat124 Premium Member Forum Donor

trabant601 likes this.
  5. turbofiat124

I picked up one of those window mounted cup holders at O'Reliys the other day. I don't have to drive around with the window down but have to roll it down to squeeze the hook into the window channel between the rubber pieces.

It's just like the one I mounted on my Yugo. But sort of hate to run trim screws into the dash of my Trabant.

[​IMG]
    Wartburg353W likes this.
  6. Wartburg353W

Wartburg353W Loyal Comrade

Mine's got a clip, too narrow to fit the door. Only works on the window glass. Could be altered perhaps. I like your Fiat installation; looks nice and clean.
  7. turbofiat124

Sure wish I could find the time to install that new T25 cartidge I bought 2 months ago. I rebuilt the turbo but the shaft must have been too worn out to rebuild it. Then 1000 miles later it started smoking at idle. I suppose that's what you get for pulling used turbos off wrecked Saabs with 200K miles on them....
  8. trabant601

trabant601 Loyal Comrade

Nice, I will make mine work and show you. Probably not as nice as your Fiat installation but will work.