1. John Kalina

John Kalina Newbie

I have TRABANT 601 S, I would like to sell. in Hungary is very much spare parts.
    Average working condition.
    Sorry my englis is bad. :)
    if you like, I will buy you more Trabant.

Attached Files:

2. Bountyflyer

Bountyflyer Premium Member Forum Donor

It looks like a late model... What year is it? Also are you selling just the engine or the whole car? If you sell the whole car, do you have more pictures? Where is the car and how much are you asking for it? Greetings, Peter
  3. John Kalina

John Kalina Newbie

Hi Peter,
    TRABANT of the 1987 vintage. A retired owned by is in the garage for eight years. The traffic is temporarily removed, but there is a valid license number.
    I changed the battery, and started immediately. All 86,541 kilometers (maybe 60,000 miles) Please write to my e-mail : kalinajanos@gmail.com I send you more picture. You've got everything: car lift, instruction manual books, I would like to sell it in whole. I care about every solution. The cost of the takeover of Hungary in 1.500 pounds. I can help you more to buy a car from Hungary.
    Sorry my english is bad. Come to talk about it, I invite you a real glass of red Hunngary (Eger) wine :)
    Regards, John
  4. John Kalina

John Kalina Newbie

Some picture :)

Attached Files:

5. John Kalina

John Kalina Newbie

More picture

Attached Files:

• 228.JPG
      228.JPG
      File size:
      185.4 KB
      Views:
    • 230.JPG
      230.JPG
      File size:
      185.2 KB
      Views:
  6. John Kalina

John Kalina Newbie

More some picture

Attached Files:

7. jfreakofkorn

jfreakofkorn Loyal Comrade

what part of HUN is the car from ...???
    Justin likes this.
  8. Bountyflyer

Bountyflyer Premium Member Forum Donor

What part?! You can drive across the whole country in 2 hrs...

These cars are desappearing fast. In a few years they will be way lot more expensive if you can even find one....