1. Trabant Forums is now part of the AutoShrine Network and has moved to a new server
    If anything broke during the move, please contact admin@trabantforums.com
  1. Skye

Skye Newbie Staff Member Administrator

Hello everyone!

My name is Skye Nott and I'm the owner/operator of Corvus Digital, I'm the new owner of TrabantForums.com and I'm really excited to be a part of this great community.

I've built 20+ websites for vintage and niche auto enthusiasts over the years, it's grown from a hobby to a full time job. If you want to see all the websites I've built, check it out here:

https://www.autoshrine.com/

For now, I'm going to keep the website and forum exactly as it is but transfer the web hosting to my own dedicated servers. You should see a very significant increase in the website speed as soon as that's complete, and also it will be using HTTPS (encrypted) connections.

Over the next few weeks, I'll be converting all the user accounts and forum posts to use the software platform I've built over the last 10+ years just for auto enthusiasts, it's going to be a lot of work but I hope you can all bear with me during the move.

I'll do my very best to complete the transition as smoothly and painlessly as possible, but my company is just one person (me!) supporting over 150,000 registered members. As you can imagine, it keeps me pretty busy.

Thanks and happy motoring!
    Skye
  2. Skye

Skye Newbie Staff Member Administrator

Server move is complete! Please message me or send an email to admin@trabantforums.com if anything's broken.

Should be a lot faster....
    BillB and Justin like this.
  3. turbofiat124

turbofiat124 Premium Member Forum Donor

I see I belong to one of your other forums: The MG Experience! I've just owned my MGB for a week so I'm new to that one.
  4. VADOC

VADOC Premium Member Forum Donor

welcome Skye
    you'll find trabant owners a little.....quirky?
    I also occasionally go to MG experience