1. Bob

Bob Puttering Along

I know I going to regret this but I'm selling my trabbie 601s I've been drawn to the dark side and brought a kit car . The car is in great shape body is very good only one small repair to rear n/s sill but the rest is absolutely solid and the paint is in excellent order . When I got her the engine was kaput but a good friend sorted me out with an excellent replacement ,easy starter no rumbles no clanks very little smoke .gearbox is all good with all important freewheel working well ,I've done around 700 km since fitting the new engine and all has gone well ,brakes were good just fitted new piston seals to be sure .interior is ok window seals are a bit weary and seat covers a little tired . There's around six months mot left but tax runs out in a few days .i want £1500 for her I'm sure any buyer would be happy with her just contact me on here for a look . Photos are to large to go on here if you want to see pics I will gladly email some to you ....bob
  2. Bob

Bob Puttering Along

She's a 1986 saloon in papyrus white
  3. Justin

Justin Founder Moderator

Do you have any photos? Also, where is the car located and what are you asking?
  4. Bob

Bob Puttering Along

I'm in Preston ,Lancashire in uk . Asking £1500 i can send some pics to your email ,carnt seem to load them on here to big
  5. Justin

Justin Founder Moderator

I'm in the U.S. I was curious because I know a few people looking for cars.

Yes, due to server constraints, photo size is limited on some people, you can reduce size and upload or go through photobucket or imgur to post.
  6. vdubbin

vdubbin Loyal Comrade

Bob, you can use Flickr to host the pics and link to them from there. GLWTS.
  7. Bob

Bob Puttering Along

Thanks pal ,pics are now on flickr search for Robert Griffiths
  8. Mr Kipling

Mr Kipling Newbie

really interested in your little trabbi...
    can you e mail some details please.
    Thanks
  9. Bob

Bob Puttering Along

Yes no problem ,put your e mail address on here and I'll send you some pictures .my phone no is 01772 747695 or 07443438461 ,bob
  10. Bob

Bob Puttering Along

Der trabbie is sold to another enthusiast ,hope he has as much fun as I have !
  11. frogbros

frogbros Von Trabi Forum Donor

12. VADOC

VADOC Premium Member Forum Donor

very nice but very expensive, I guess you're paying for all the chrome