1. A Spooky Ghost

A Spooky Ghost Loyal Comrade

Would anyone here need a set of sets for a 601? My good car has a fancy interior, and I have no need for the old style of seats from my parts car.

So the front, and rear seats are for sale.

As for a price, your welcome to make a offer. Just send me a PM, with a phone number- I'll give you a call.

I think I can squeeze these into my car, and bring them to the Trabant parade in DC.

If not, I'm about 80 miles west of DC, damn easy to get to.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. A Spooky Ghost

Unless I post back other wise. The seats are still for sale.

So however many weeks, months, years... go by- you can get the idea. I have plans to sometime soon cut this bad 601 in half, for a trailer-and or camper. Eventually the interior will be put in the basement.
  3. Keri

Keri Leader

I could certainly use a good set of seats, but am in Chicago...
  4. Robert tamas

Robert tamas Puttering Along

I know its been a while since we talked about buying at shell of a car you have after that disaster of a try to come get it from you, would you still be interested in selling it ?? I see on here you would like to make a trailer out of it but figured i ask. that whole motor thing took me a while to recover from but id like to give it another try .
  5. A Spooky Ghost

Hi Robert! I actually cut it into a trailer last year...:eek: In other words, sawed off the front fenders, and made a bracket for a hitch-to the engine sub frame. Keri has the seats, and lower parcel shelf. I haven't done a thing with it this year. As of now it is too front end heavy to tow behind a trabi, or anything really. Never looked at it again. Right now it has a bunch of junk, and aluminum cans inside(planing on making a little foundry one of these days).
  6. Robert tamas

Robert tamas Puttering Along

Oh well, it was worth a shot
  7. Keri

Keri Leader

Great seats by the way... many thanks!