1. Dear Trabant fans,

my name is Sebastian and i'm from the capital Berlin. But much more interesting than this are my two loving Trabant Stretch-Limousines.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Much more photos and Details you find on my web-page.

I'm locking forward to your comments, wishes and ideas.

Warm regards from Berlin
    Sebastian
    Willysjam42, frogbros and Keri like this.
  2. turbofiat124

turbofiat124 Premium Member Forum Donor

Was the white one on Ebay.de awhile back?
  3. Hello turbofiat124,

no, i build it by myself (with the help from a lot of friends). The "e-bay one" is much shorter and you find it still on ebay... it's not sold yet ;-)

Regards
    Sebastian
  4. mati0921

mati0921 Loyal Comrade

As a mechanic i heve to know how you avoud it bending under its ovn weight, and is it still a standard engine?
    It must be a bit heavyer than normal. :)
  5. Hi Mati,
    there are two big and solid iron girders under the whole Limousine. From the engine my limousines are based on the 1.1 Trabants.. so the four-stroke Version ;-) Not fast, but enough to cruise.. and that's what you want with such a car.
  6. vdubbin

vdubbin Loyal Comrade

Oh Wow, those are special!
  7. trabant601

trabant601 Loyal Comrade

Are they still for hire in Berlin? I would love to see some inside details, better yet, have a party in one while riding around Berlin.
  8. Hi Eric (trabant601),
    yes, shurely i still hire them and we could do joyful and cool rides in Berlin. Even airport pickup, stagnites, whatever you want ;-) Search "Trabi-XXL" or go on my webpage for further details/ prices.
    From inside you can not compare it with the usual american stretch-limousines (and my guests do not want to). It's more "basic", simple and "back to the roots". That a Trabant is a very narrow/slim car, i don't have to tell you. ;-)

For example a Picture from inside (a little bite older without the new sunroofs!)

[​IMG]
    frogbros and trabant601 like this.
  9. trabant601

trabant601 Loyal Comrade

Outstanding. I shared your link with someone who may wish to hire you. Thanks for joining us here in this forum.
  10. Nothing to thank for.. :) I'm grateful that i'm allowed to present my "little" ones here.

Regards from Berlin
    Sebastian
  11. Justin

Justin Founder Moderator

Welcome! I am glad you found us and thank you for sharing! Your Limo's are incredible! Next time I am in Berlin I will have to come see you and your Trabis
  12. Hi Justin,

yes this would be great. I like to Show you my Trabants and make with you a personal guided and very special Berlin tour. :)

[​IMG]
    Justin likes this.
  13. Jón Trabbi

Jón Trabbi Newbie

Hello and welcome :D
    I just saw you on the cruise the other day (a month ago :p) and what an awesome machines you have there

[​IMG]
    Justin likes this.
  14. jfreakofkorn

jfreakofkorn Loyal Comrade

welcome to the site ....

that sure is a different approach =)
    Justin likes this.
  15. Hi Jón,
    great that you found me. We have been on a stag nite tour these day.

Warm regards from Berlin
    Sebastian
    Justin likes this.
  16. Jón Trabbi

Jón Trabbi Newbie

I will say hi if I see you again =D dont you ever drive around Prenzlauer berg? =P
  17. Sure.. but actually not too often.. mostly the tourists want to "Konnopke".. but there is really hard for me to "park/hold/have a break" there. So i choose another Curry sussage instead. ;-)

But i will remember and try to find you in Prenzlauer Berg. ;-)

Regards
  18. Thinsid

Thinsid Loyal Comrade

Hello!
    Welcome to the group.
    Whilst I am opposed to altering the Automotive Wonders of the DDR, I have to admit that these are Amazing. Good Luck with the tours.

Thinsid
  19. Thank you :)