1. TrabiCRAZY

TrabiCRAZY Puttering Along

Hello all!
    Since you last heard from me, I posted a rather sad story of how I was ripped off by "he who must not be named." Since then, I have received some but not many emails from Benko himself saying he still wants the money and apparently, is completely penniless. Not my problem as I never actually signed anything. I got rid of the Volkswagen too as it was starting to show age and mileage.

I since financed a 2005 Honda Accord and still have it. I do not plan to part ways with it as the payments will be lasting over three years. I also treated myself. My first car was a 1991 Eagle Premier and I bought it after high school graduation for $900. Unfortunately, before my 19th birthday, it was vandalized and died soon afterwards. I have been on the search now for almost three years and I found another Premier in Ohio in which I will be picking up next month. It needs some TLC but it is in mint condition otherwise and especially for a 1989. Feel free to check out the video below.

I will be going to Washington DC for the Parade of Trabants this year. I received an email from Amanda Ohlke saying it is confirmed for November 9th from 10am-4pm. See you guys there!

Attached Files: